Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week 10 EOC- Job Analysis

The only job that I can speak about, from experience is my current job at Ann Taylor Loft. I have been working for the company for about a year now. I have had nothing but good experiences with this job. I do not see myself leaving this job anytime soon. I can see myself advancing and even making a career out of it. I have learned so much about retail with this job. I love the people I work with and the work that I do. I hope to one day be able to do visuals for Ann Taylor.
 "With the large number of unskilled positions to be filled, employee turnover rates that often approach 100 percent or more per year, a labor pool that grows increasingly diverse, and increasing job complexity, employee training is the key to quality guest service and operational profitability." I think getting the job with Ann Taylor was one of the best things that happened to me. I am very happy with my job and with my co-workers. I get along with them and the customers. I can see myself succeeding with this job and going very far. My overall analysis of the job is that it is very good place to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment